Cairdeas Mentoring Programme
- The aim of the PCH Cairdeas Mentoring programme is to offer to support, guidance and mentorship to our first-year students while fostering a sense of leadership, responsibility and altruism in our senior mentors
- Volunteers will be sought from our fifth-year cohort of students to participate in this mentoring programme with First Years
- The focus will be on friendship, fun and positive peer support
- There will be a short application form for Fifth Years to fill out to ascertain their suitability for and interest in the programme.
- Their interests, hobbies and subject choices will be noted so that efforts can be made to match students with similar interests.
Cairdeas Mentoring Training by Siobhan Shaughnessy