Our school uniform, with the distinctive PCH crest, signifies membership of our student community.
As ambassadors for Presentation College, students are expected to present in a clean, full uniform at all times including:
- School jumper with crest, navy crested jumper for junior school and grey crested jumper for senior school.
- Blue polo/collared shirt.
- Navy trousers.
- Knee-length navy skirt.
- Black shoes/trainers (no trainers with white or coloured markings or soles).
- Official school crested jacket or a plain navy unbranded jacket
- The following jewellery is permitted: one bracelet, one watch, one necklace, one pair of stud earrings and one ring on each hand.
- Brow and nose rings/studs (or whatever other body piercing is visible) are strictly forbidden. Students will be given an opportunity to remove them but refusal to co-operate will result in a parent meeting to organise removal of the piercing.
- Excessive make-up is not permitted.
- No alteration or adornments to the school uniform are permitted.
- PE gear is only worn in PE class.
- If there are any SEN considerations with regard to uniform, a meeting will take place with parents/guardians and the appropriate interventions will be investigated.